IF you think I'm going to post my secret Chili Recipe...
...YOUR NUTS!!!
Talk to me on my deathbed.

GlennDL

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork

from Six Sisters’ Stuff

Ingredients:

  • 1 (3 lb) pork shoulder roast
  • various seasonings (I used garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and ground black pepper)
  • 1 (12 oz) can Dr. Pepper soda pop
  • 1 cup BBQ sauceeatingspagetti

Directions:

  • Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
  • Rub pork roast with various seasonings and place roast in slow cooker.
  • Pour Dr. Pepper and BBQ sauce on top of roast.
  • Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 5-6 hours.
  • Shred roast with two forks (it should fall apart easily) and serve on top of hamburger buns.

Makes about 6-8 servings.

No comments:


MORE