IF you think I'm going to post my secret Chili Recipe...
...YOUR NUTS!!!
Talk to me on my deathbed.

GlennDL

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Glenn’s Chicken Nuggets

The original recipe called for cooking the breast whole but it tasted so good I cut and beat the chicken and loved it.  I sometimes buy it already sliced into ‘tenders’.  It takes a little more of the bread crumb mix and mustard so I mix up a large batch of the bread crumb mix in a container and keep it in the refrigerator for multiple cooking's.  Quick and easy nuggets.

Ingredients:
  1. 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast. Cut up into nuggets.  Fat removed.
  2. 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs.
  3. 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese.
  4. 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves.
  5. 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt [or powder].
  6. 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
  7. 1/4 cup Dijon mustard.
Instructions:
  1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
  2. Spray 9X9 inch square pan w/cooking spray.
  3. Mix all ingredients except mustard and chicken.
  4. Spread mustard on chicken.
  5. Dip & coat with bread crumb mixture. Place in pan.
  6. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until juices are no longer pink centers are cut.

210 calories; 6g fat;450mg sodium; 6g carbs; 1g fiber; 24g protein.

No comments:


MORE