IF you think I'm going to post my secret Chili Recipe...
...YOUR NUTS!!!
Talk to me on my deathbed.

GlennDL

Friday, January 23, 2009

McDaddy Cheesebake

Ingredients:

  • 2 pkg KRAFT Deluxe Mac & Cheese (14oz X2)
  • 1 cup KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheddar Cheese
  • 2 cups Milk
  • 2 cups Kraft Colby Jack Cheese
  • 2 tsp Sugar
  • 1/2 Tsp Pepper
  • 1 1/2 Stick Butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 bag of your favorite Doritos, crumbled.

Use your own favorite cheeses.  I like to mix melted butter and the crumbs and layer in the middle of the dish.

Instructions:

  1. Prepare Mac & Cheese as per package.

  2. Add Cheddar & Milk, Egg, Sugar, Pepper & most of the butter. 

  3. Heat for 15-20 minutes on 375.

  4. Cover with crumbs & Colby Jack, add remaining Butter on top. 

  5. Heat additional 5-10 minutes. 

  6. Optional: last 5 minutes or additional 5 minutes turn on broiler.

 

No comments:


MORE