IF you think I'm going to post my secret Chili Recipe...
...YOUR NUTS!!!
Talk to me on my deathbed.

GlennDL

Friday, March 25, 2016

Summer Cooking Tips From 'America's Test Kitchen’

Some summer thoughts for a winter day.Bridget Lancaster and Jack Bishop prepare a traditional summer barbecue, as imagined by WHYY's artist-in-residence, Tony Auth.
Have any grilling tips that you want to share? I’m starting a new category for grilling recipes and tips. Any ideas and suggestions will be credited. Want to share your tip, website or book suggestion?
Click on “read/leave comments” link in the gray box below or email me at the email address below.

 

Tony Auth

Bridget Lancaster and Jack Bishop prepare a traditional summer barbecue, as imagined by WHYY's artist-in-residence, Tony Auth.

No comments:


MORE